Epos 12.2 Vs Monitor Audio RS6 Vs Monitor Audio BR5

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Fraziel, The reason your posts are so long is because there is a problem with the web site, which apparently is going to be upgraded soon. Until then, we have to use code in order to get the breaks in. All you have to do is put in two outward facing arrows (the ones above , and . on a standard UK qwerty keyboard) and place them either side of a letter p (no spaces between them). I'd show you but.... ..... it just puts me on a new line. Ranjeetrain, I do not class myself as perfect, but I am a good judge of character, so much so that it is about 80% of my job description. You have made a sweeping statement and posted it as fact. All that Fraziel was trying to do was get you to withdraw the statement as opinion to prevent the original poster from making a mistake. I have seen some of your posting history and you are clearly a well informed "audiophile", from who I would be happy to accept advice, but you appear to have dropped a clanger here. Anyway, my idea of a blind test is that the person auditioning the speakers does not know which speakers are being used or when and so price could not possibly be a factor in a blind test where sound quality alone is the subject. This is really getting to be embarrassing now, for all concerned. I am therefore going to withdraw from this debate, as I was merely trying to stop the mindless posting. Ranjeetrain, if you want to take that as a victory, I don't think anyone else cares (including myself). Fraziel, I hope I have been of some assistance.

A

Anonymous

I'm going to avoid this topic, although Fraziel, I'm with you...

Just to help with the paragraph issue, there's two HTML tags you can use, as shown below.

You can use the line break character at the end of the line, two of these giving you a blank line between text:

<br></br>

Alternatively you can use the paragraph tags to surround each paragraph, giving the break you need too. The paragraph tag may include elements to set fonts, etc.

<p>Audiophile debates, discussions, arguments, compliments, etc, here.</p>

Hope this helps!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts