Ecosse cable offer from may issue

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I email about this offer and got a response saying that I was getting a cable. So I duly sent off my cheque for 5.50 and got an end of line scart cable in return. I'd not listed any TV stuff on the questionnaire they send, so I'm now not that impressed at their "lucky dip".

It felt more like clearing the warehouse at cost to their benefit. Postage was 1.50 in a paper envelope. So that cable cost me 4.00. They gave the impression that it might be more current cables, certainly they were keen for me to go and review the received cable.

Might encourage me to get out my VCR, but probably not.

Just a word of warning to anyone else tempted by the ad from the magazine.

A

Anonymous

I noticed the ad too in the current issue (IIRC) "accidently" (as I don't always go through the ad pages toward the end of the mag). Shame on Ecosse. Who needs a "new" EOL SCART cable these days??... Sounds like stock clearance at the readers' expense to me. Slightly shocking I must say. Suffice to say, I shall not be sending them any cheque at all now. Thanks for the warning zzgavin.

A

Anonymous

i was tempted by this, glad i didn't bother now. Thanks for the warning.

A

Anonymous

Just wanted to add my bit here --- to be fair, I have just received an Ecosse `The Producer` digital interconnect in response to this offer.

TRENDING THREADS