admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am trying to extract files with the correct naming convention. All I end up with is Track01, Track02 etc etc. I have been through a series of menus but am unable to save files with their original names. Must be something stupid (maybe it's me) but I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance for replies

A

Anonymous

Hello,

if you are extracting WAV you will not get any tags, (track listing ) I always extract FLAC files, then you will get your track listing, if when using FLAC and you still do not get track listing click on database at the top then click on "get information from " and that will use other databases, hope this helps....

A

Anonymous

MENISCUS:
Hello,

if you are extracting WAV you will not get any tags, (track listing ) I always extract FLAC files, then you will get your track listing, if when using FLAC and you still do not get track listing click on database at the top then click on "get information from " and that will use other databases, hope this helps....

Thanks for that one..... I had to use the database option. Apart from Windows Media Player, what other programs will play .FLAC. Tried iTunes but doesnt seem to like it.

Thanks for your help.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the links.....gone for media monkey (tried them both)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts