Dynaudio emit 20 vs Excite 18

Olle90

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi! I'm thinking of upgrading my speakers and i'm pleased with my dyns emit 20. Has anyone compared them with Excite 18? Can you please tell me about the difference between them?
Best regards from Sweden.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Keep your emits.the excite are good very smooth sounding but very small.if you want to upgrade from the emits the ATC scm11 is the way to go.what are you using with your emits anyway.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Olle90 said:
Well i guess everyone wants to improve their system :) I want a bit more punch and details, i guess.
if you what a little more of everything try a power cable like Clearer audio chopper line at £175. What music source are you using

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
seemorebtts said:
Olle90 said:
Well i guess everyone wants to improve their system :) I want a bit more punch and details, i guess.
if you what a little more of everything try a power cable like Clearer audio chopper line at £175. What music source are you using
LOL, save your money, and dont waste it on fairytales, £175 on a power lead will do nothing for your system one way or the other

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Simon Cunvin said:
seemorebtts said:
Olle90 said:
LOL, save your money, and dont waste it on fairytales, £175 on a power lead will do nothing for your system one way or the other
he won't be wasting his money as you get a 60 day money back guarantee.maybe you should try.you might like it

Timo

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I didn't hear the X18 -- but compared both Emit bookshelf speakers with X14 back-to-back. I think it was with Marantz amplification, but I am not sure. But I certainly remember that my wife and I thought the X14 were worth the extra money -- much greater transparency. In fact, I was somewhat puzzled about the Emits' 5-star rating, whereas the X14 only achieved 4 stars. I guess X18 are even better than the X14! However, though we liked Dynaudio, in the end we bought much more expensive PMC Twenty5. Try PMC -- one might get very good deals for the Twenty series after the launch of the new Twenty5 series,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts