Drive on the Samsung 75Q950R TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Which picture do you prefer?
I think they are both the same, the LG was in a brighter room which doesn’t do it any favours because you can see reflections in the screen, otherwise I would think they would look identical. Would do you think mate? Cheers.

buzz_lightclick

Hi Buzz, what do you make of this one with picture and soundtrack in order of best against the other ones?

View: https://youtu.be/tnV3K3ZeU78
It’s hard to rank with the other two, but it sounds v good and picture look good too, it just has some sunlight going across the screen.
Obviously what I’m seeing on my phone watching and listening to the video won’t be the same as what you can see or hear anyway due to YouTube compression, the camera you use to record it and my phone screen and speaker.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

It’s hard to rank with the other two, but it sounds v good and picture look good too, it just has some sunlight going across the screen.
Obviously what I’m seeing on my phone watching and listening to the video won’t be the same as what you can see or hear anyway due to YouTube compression, the camera you use to record it and my phone screen and speaker.

Thanks Buzz.

I will tell you the differences against my first one it was in movie mode for picture settings on the second one instead of standard and the sound was coming from the TV speaker at full volume. The sound on this TV is amazing! And movie mode makes it look more like a OLED TV.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

Yes, I think you’re right. (y)
Actually no I don’t what was I saying! :) We all definitely prefer the Samsung not one person in our group have said they prefer the LG.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts