Does anyone know if the Popcorn Hour A200 upscales video streams from a network source like the PS3 does?

kjelly

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Popcorn Hour A200 upscales video streams from a network source like the PS3 does?
Google searches and the manufacturers site provide no explicit answer, which suggests it cannot :-(
Are there any owners, or resellers, out there who can help with this question?

Thanks

Kev

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
kjelly:
Google searches and the manufacturers site provide no explicit answer, which suggests it cannot :-(
Are there any owners, or resellers, out there who can help with this question?

Thanks

Kev

I'm fairly sure it can upscale everything. For instance, YouTube looks good even.

kjelly

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

I also expect that it can, but to me it just seems strange that the manufacturer does not happily declare such a useful feature.
Neither is it explicitly mentioned in any reviews I have seen so far :-(

There are only a handful of devices that seem to do it even after a few years of these kinds of products on the market.
e.g. even the brand new WDigital box apparently does not have the functionality.
For me it is absoloutely critical and it is the only thing about the PS3 that stops me throwing it in the bin.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts