Do you have, or have you heard Arendal 1723 SERIES speakers?

Axel

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
I have the 1723 towers in a stereo system paired with a Benchmark AHB2/HPA4 and I think they do. It is a risk free buy because of the 60 day free return period but the big towers weigh around 50 kg each so better make sure they are adequate for your room size, that you are after a relatively neutral sounding speaker, etc. before ordering something that is not easy to move around.

D

Deleted member 201267

Speakers should be chosen to suit the room, as well as personal preference. There are plenty of speakers readily available in the U.K. that incorporate the design aspects of the Arendals, should you need them, that can be auditioned before paying any money out.
Speakers to match room, Amp(s) that drive the speakers properly, then, the best source component you can afford, agree ?

Reactions: Al ears
Care to elaborate ?
I guess I was trying not to just put a blanket ‘yes’, as someone would pop up and say, “but how about this situation where…”, so was playing safe. Generally, yes, starting with the only item that interacts with the room is the best start - that can dictate things further up the system which means it can be harder to stick within a budget sometimes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts