Do not buy fr Nativ sound

Ubadigada

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
Just a heads up to anyone who is considering buying a nativ vita or any other product from this company.
A couple of months ago I ordered one and after two weeks I enquired as to where it was, I was given an excuse and told that it would be ready in a few days. A few days passed and it still hadn't arrived so I contacted them again. This time they gave me another excuse and told me it would take another two to three weeks. Because of this delay they offered me a free upgrade or a refund. Sensing that something wasn't right I requested a refund. They didn't respond for a few days so I contacted them again, they told me they would refund me but it would take up to between five & eight days! This seemed very strange considering it was a PayPal transaction. Sure enough eight days later no refund. Eventually after being lied to repeatedly I raised a dispute through PayPal & because nativ never bothered to respond to them I got my money back. But I only later found out on another forum that several other people had the exact same problem. Nativ are no longer longer making their products but are taking peoples money, please be warned, do not purchase from this company.

Ubadigada

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site

above is the link to one thread I found that first alerted me to the seriousness of the problem. I can also post the email conversations if anyone would like?

Yeah, I'm so grateful I paid through PayPal, only problem is I've gotta wait weeks for the payment to clear in my bank account. But still, massively relieved.

carlosortega

May 28, 2022
Visit site
I am a victim of those people from Nativ too. I was in very early in the startup and actually did pay ½ price for the CD ripper and the Vita. At first the ripper did not arrive but after 3 or 4 emails they sent it. Nonetheless I paid for the power supply and the digital to analog converter and never got them (years before the pandemia excuse) so it amounted to me paying for the fist two items at full price. First and last take at any crowd funding. Period.

I am a victim of those people from Nativ too. I was in very early in the startup and actually did pay ½ price for the CD ripper and the Vita. At first the ripper did not arrive but after 3 or 4 emails they sent it. Nonetheless I paid for the power supply and the digital to analog converter and never got them (years before the pandemia excuse) so it amounted to me paying for the fist two items at full price. First and last take at any crowd funding. Period.
Unfortunate, this is an old thread, waiting to see what spam comes next....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts