Disapointed.....

I usually stay clear of a few supposed UK suppliers of vinyl but thought The Vinyl Adventure was one of the better ones...... Not so as they appear to have got their muckin orders fuddled and the LP I really wanted for Christmas is not what arrived.

I usually stay clear of a few supposed UK suppliers of vinyl but thought The Vinyl Adventure was one of the better ones...... Not so as they appear to have got their muckin orders fuddled and the LP I really wanted for Christmas is not what arrived.
I'm afraid that's the nature of the beast. Because they're all online there's not the care by the suppliers. I've ordered a few plums & received stuff I haven't ordered. It's a real pee off.

Turns out to be a bit of a result in the end. Dealer will send what I actually ordered after the Bank Holiday also one L.P. is a freebie, apparently, and rather than post back the other L.P. he has offered it to me a half price......
Cheers to The Vinyl Adventure!
now to find out who Gabriel Mervine is and enjoy Billy Cobham on a Speakers Corner LP

Tinman1952

Turns out to be a bit of a result in the end. Dealer will send what I actually ordered after the Bank Holiday also one L.P. is a freebie, apparently, and rather than post back the other L.P. he has offered it to me a half price......
Cheers to The Vinyl Adventure!
now to find out who Gabriel Mervine is and enjoy Billy Cobham on a Speakers Corner LP
Glad it worked out! As an aside I remember seeing Billy Cobham at Birmingham town hall in 1975. I think it was the Spectrum tour with Larry Coryell. Awesome experience....👍

Reactions: Al ears
Glad it worked out! As an aside I remember seeing Billy Cobham at Birmingham town hall in 1975. I think it was the Spectrum tour with Larry Coryell. Awesome experience....👍
sounds grest, I only have one other Billy Cobham album, on CD, and one of Larry Coryell so it's a welcome edition. Total Eclipse is the title and it's certainly very well recorded and pressed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts