Digital temperature controlled health faucet sprayer for WC/toilet.

Kenneth Fernandes

Mar 2, 2024
Visit site
Are there any in-line digital health faucet hose spray with an inbuilt heater for use in the WC/toilet? So, one could connect it to an existing cold water outlet without having to plumb a separate hot water copper connection line from the indoor boiler. That way the energy used would be lower.
The temperature of the water could be adjusted from a separate control unit fitted on the wall at the entrance of the lavatory, and it could even control the shower and wash basins water temperature if installed.

Kenneth Fernandes

Mar 2, 2024
Visit site
Like a shower booster pump, as shown below, but with a heater instead.

1729494625694.png

The ones that are available, like the one below, require additional plumbing and a hot-cold mixer to output an optimal water temperature and pressure for use.

1729495222865.png

Last edited:

Kenneth Fernandes

Mar 2, 2024
Visit site
Why are you asking this is a hifi forum, even if you are using the 'not hifi related' section?
For thorough and complete cleaning of body parts and finished along with dry toilet roll wipes. Irrespective of whether the inner butt cheeks are shaved or not. As, shaving/waxing the areas makes it effective and efficient in dry wiping but doesn't provide a full clean.

Last edited:

Kenneth Fernandes

Mar 2, 2024
Visit site
My question still stands - why are you expecting answers from a hifi community?
Everyone uses a WC/toilet.
Currently, in nearly all colder countries in the global North and other developed nations, there isn’t a handheld bidet slower in the WC/toilet area.
The use of a bidet shower should become standard across Europe, the Americas etc.

Last edited:

Kenneth Fernandes

Mar 2, 2024
Visit site
After researching on the internet I found a solution, which is an electric shower (only the unit), bidet spray, wet room drain waste and waterproof flooring for the bathroom/toilet room.
However, it is interesting to note that the required reflooring to accommodate for water spills and a separate gravity floor waste connection near the toilet would need to be added. So, it won't be a simple DIY job, isn't it? And also the cold floor and humidity control in the room.

Last edited:
That’s the only way ahead. I am keen on starting a company in re-fitting millions of homes in the U.K. to a wet room with a hand held bidet shower. It would be the greatest investment and refurbishment project in Europe and beyond as well.
I'd do some serious market research if I were you. Plenty of businesses fail because those who start them think that other people think like they do and will want what they want. Based upon your history of asking for (and I'll couch this politely) unusual things, I think this might be an issue.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts