"Didn't she do well"

Gray

The (former) oldest person in the world has just died, at the age of 118.
Another one that exceeded the elusive one million hours.

If you've ever worked it out, you don't need to be told what age you need to be to reach 1,000,000 hours not out.
Once you do the calculation, you never forget it (I was surprised at the number - it's an age that makes even WHF forum regulars seem young).

WayneKerr

If you've ever worked it out, you don't need to be told what age you need to be to reach 1,000,000 hours not out.
Once you do the calculation, you never forget it (I was surprised at the number - it's an age that makes even WHF forum regulars seem young).
Bah, only just over half way there at 569,400... seriously doubt I'll make the mill though :)

Gray

Bah, only just over half way there at 569,400... seriously doubt I'll make the mill though :)
Not just you that won't reach it Doug, don't worry :)

Funny, before I ever actually thought about it, I'd have said that 3 score years and 10 would have covered it. Not even close.
When you think how quick an hour goes and how many we waste.....typing bollocks on a forum :LOL:

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
She probably lead a boring life as she was a nun for most of her 118 years on earth. I've would much rather die young having done lots of exciting things than live to be very old but barley lived at all.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site

I'm 38 so I'm still youngish. We're not all as old as you think we are on this forum.

WayneKerr

She probably lead a boring life as she was a nun for most of her 118 years on earth. I've would much rather die young having done lots of exciting things than live to be very old but barley lived at all.
Your views and your opinions, which you are entitled to. I'm sure she would disagree but I fear it is too late to ask her opinion.

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts