Denon speaker upgrade

Fildok

Aug 21, 2020
Visit site
Hi , first poster here.

I have the Denon DM41 dab set up and want to know if it would be worthwhile upgrading the Denon speakers that came with it.
There’s nothing wrong with the Denon branded speakers but many reviewers say that the amp Quality is nearly the equivalent of separates.
Any views would be appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.
I know a few that have used smaller Dali speakers with them, might be a place to start depending on your budget and room size.

P.S.: I have changed your title from Demon to Denon , which I guess is what you meant, hope you don't mind.

D

Deleted member 116933

Hi , first poster here.

I have the Denon DM41 dab set up and want to know if it would be worthwhile upgrading the Denon speakers that came with it.
There’s nothing wrong with the Denon branded speakers but many reviewers say that the amp Quality is nearly the equivalent of separates.
Any views would be appreciated.

Thanks

Series one of those systems back in 2000 used to use speakers made by Mission (m71s or variation of ), id suggest starting there, lx-1, maybe. Also had good success back then with Wharfedale speakers.

Reactions: Fildok and Al ears

Fildok

Aug 21, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.
I know a few that have used smaller Dali speakers with them, might be a place to start depending on your budget and room size.

P.S.: I have changed your title from Demon to Denon , which I guess is what you meant, hope you don't mind.
No, I meant demon - not really! Thanks for that

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts