Denon dm37 - speaker ideas please.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi i am looking for speakers for denon dm37. there isnt much on offer where i live to audition so looking at mail order.safe options seem to be tannoy f1 or wharfedale diamond 9.1.

the system will be in my small bedroom in the eaves ( vaulted triangular shape ) and playing maily cafe del mar , buddha bar and meditational cds and mp3 ( i live in a church so big room downstairs gets all the dance music )

i may go second hand , has anyone run the kef q series q1 or q3 with the denon or other system.

many thanks in advance,

marcus

T

the record spot

Q Acoustics maybe? 1020i, 1030i if you have the room for a small floorstander. Very well rated, the finish is kind of a vinyl wrap, but looks good if you avoid the fake-wood finish. Good manufacturer and UK based too.

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Same question came up about a week ago I think. Quite a few speakers out there but I listened to the M/A BR1s and the M/S 902i's. Finally plumped for the BR1s and have to say I'm most impressed with them. Various finishes but the black looks real nice, especially with grills removed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts