Denon DL-103

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Hey,

I'm having a little look at my new Denon and found something pretty cool. Each cartridge is tested for frequency response before being shipped out and Denon include the test certificate with the cartridge.

72242_1603404557750_1015178106_1648409_7184788_n.jpg

76395_1603404397746_1015178106_1648408_1413779_n.jpg

How flat is that?! Surely, for a neutral reproduction, that's got to be pretty much as good as it get's, right?

I'm getting excited again. I wants me Gyro!

Hi Bretty,

Pretty impressive I agree! I've had a 103R recently and it also had a completely flat response and sounded pretty impressive for the money too, sadly its going soon.

Can understand your frustration regards the Gyro, how much longer will you have to wait do you think?

Just managed to get my deck set up and I've been sent abroad to work, thats s*d's law for you!

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Alears:
Hi Bretty,

Pretty impressive I agree! I've had a 103R recently and it also had a completely flat response and sounded pretty impressive for the money too, sadly its going soon.

Can understand your frustration regards the Gyro, how much longer will you have to wait do you think?

Just managed to get my deck set up and I've been sent abroad to work, thats s*d's law for you!

It'll definitely be up by Christmas at the latest. With a bit of luck, though, it'll be in a few weeks.

I hope you've been sent somewhere hot, mate. Have you? How long are you away for?

bretty:Alears:

Hi Bretty,

It'll definitely be up by Christmas at the latest. With a bit of luck, though, it'll be in a few weeks.

I hope you've been sent somewhere hot, mate. Have you? How long are you away for?

Unfortunately not a hot clime - will be away for about 3 weeks. Still should give me timeto upload my no-longer-required goods onto Ebay!

Anyway hope its sooner rather than later for you - sure looks like a stunning set-up!

TRENDING THREADS