Denon Ceol N8 Faulty After 4 Years

Snooker

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have had my unit comming up to 4 and a half years and it now has a fault, it turns itself off in standby and some time later back on in standby by itself, all resets including factory have been done, same issue, apparently to get it fixed by an authorised dealer outside of its 2 year gurantee may cost something around £100 or more, so have decided to buy the current model the Denon Ceol N9 at just £239 brand new

I love these units, and believe that they may very well be bringing out a new model in a few month's time, unless the information given me was incorrect, so maybe a new denon ceol and marantz mcr is on the cards and that is why these units currently are so cheap *smile*

JamesMellor

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Snooker said:
I have had my unit comming up to 4 and a half years and it now has a fault, it turns itself off in standby and some time later back on in standby by itself, all resets including factory have been done, same issue, apparently to get it fixed by an authorised dealer outside of its 2 year gurantee may cost something around £100 or more, so have decided to buy the current model the Denon Ceol N9 at just £239 brand new

I love these units, and believe that they may very well be bringing out a new model in a few month's time, unless the information given me was incorrect, so maybe a new denon ceol and marantz mcr is on the cards and that is why these units currently are so cheap *smile*

I had two of these, one developed a whining fault after about 5 years I replaced it with a Merantz 611, its a far better unit you can get one for between £249 ( Richers sounds next bank holiday !) or £299.

James

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts