denon asd- 3w

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Thinking about purchasing the Denon I dock wireless model and have become concerned about compatibility issues related to video/ photo playback from my first generation I touch . Some posters speak about firmware updates that are unsuccessful etc

It all feels a bit hit and miss. Anny advice

I'm operating with the Denon 2309 avr

A

Anonymous

I've got the wired version connected to a 2808 with a 2nd gen Touch and 80g classic. The album artwork appeared mis-shaped until I did the firmware udate. Now everything seems fine. The video on the classic is 4:3 only I'm sure it is widescreen with the Touch. I find it quite slow at scrolling through music and stuff. This has improved with the update. The internet radio stuff is fab, all the DAB stations are there as well as hundreds of foreign stations.It used to be a lot more hit and miss before I did the update but I have had no problems since. If you just want a simple dock to use with your touch I am sure there will be better far cheaper alternatives (I got mine at a good price with the amp). It is good the amp's remote can control it, butthe the supplied remote is hardly massive.

Wouldn't something like the apple dock with a componant cable be better? I am sure some of the other posters on here will have some knowledge on this set up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts