denon 3910 v PS3?????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I currently own a Denon 3910 and a PS3 but the Denon is at my brother's house which is quite some distance away. Having only just bought an HD ready TV (Pioneer 428XD), I have never seen an upscaled DVD on the Denon. My question is, is it worth going all that distance to retreive my player or is the upscaled picture from the PS3 just as good?

Thanks

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I have a Denon 3930 and also a PS3 and my Denon absolutly POOPS on the PS3 where dvd playback comes to play. Yes the PS3 is a reasonibly good Blu-Ray player and not too shabby a games machine (I must admit I prefer my 360 to the PS3 for games) but the journey to your Brother's house to reclaim you Denon is IMHO well worth the drive.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Just out of interest, what cables are you using to connect the PS3 and the 3930 to your TV?

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Agee"]
Just out of interest, what cables are you using to connect the PS3 and the 3930 to your TV?
[/quote]
For both I am using QED HDMI-P 1M length giving fantastic results for both units. I tried the cheap Sony HDMI cable that was given to me with my PS3 and it was awful compared to the QED which was well worth to £38.

TRENDING THREADS