Denon 1507 Question about Sub setup.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I just want someone to conferm to me that iv setup my sub up correct to my Denon 1507 Receiver

Sub Wof Mode set to = Normal or should it be ( Main + )
Set to at the moment : 16Cr Over 80 0Hz = ( 40 - 250 OHZ ) Anyone know what this should be set to ?

Im Running the Monitor Audio BR2 as 5.1 setup

Also using KEF PSW2010

Anyones help would be Great , It sounds Great the way iv set it up but im not 100% sure iv done it all right , setting up these subs is very tricky.

Settings im using at the moment .

Sub Mode = Normal
16CR Over 80 OHZ
All Speakers set to Small

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
One thing I can tell You is set your speakers to LARGE not SMALL as You have at the moment. SMALL is for Small Style speakers like KEF Egg's.

A

Anonymous

I run my ms309 through the 1507 at the moment and ive got mine set to +main and it sounds alot better

A

Anonymous

It does sound good as Main + but i think this gives you Bass from the Sub and front Speakers all at the same time. Iv just watched Clare's Video on How to set up AV Receiver , Great Video . Im going to do what they have Advised. :)

A

Anonymous

It depends how much of the work you want the sub to do, mines set to 100hz. I just feel that my sub handles the low end better than my ms914s. Each to there own preference. The thing that i found the most difference regarding the sub was what position it was located in. Its not about what you should and shouldnt do, its down to your own preferences. Prob i have now is when my systems cranked up to the ridiculous level i like to listen to it at, i rattle my neighbours ancestors. Cant wait to move to a detatched house.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts