Demo Impossible?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am currently looking at making changes to my study (3.1 * 2.9 m) so that I can work but listen to stereo music at the same time. What HiFi recommend demo's before buying, which I concur with. The problem is that Cambridge Audio is only sold at RicherSounds therefore trying to partner say a Azur 640 V2 CD player with a Rotel RA 04 Amp and some Monitor Audio BR2's is a little difficult/impossible.

Any help / suggestions would be appreciated. If anyone has any other suggestions for the AMP / CD / Speaker setup, please feel free to post them :)

Cheers

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
The Azur/Rotel/BR2 combo will work really well together. If you want more suggestions for system building, look out for the new Ultimate Guide to Hi-Fi that goes on sale June 21st. It includes 350 recommended products and numerous suggestions for suitable amp/cd/speaker combos, as well as all our Best Buys.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info Andy, will look out of the Guide. Still scratching my head with how to get round the demo problem, think it will be a case of buy the CD player then take it to demo the other kit.

Like the forum BTW!

A

Anonymous

i have this setup and the drums and the bass seem slow.iam using the name connection. thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts