Decent speaker choices, small-ish room, great amp, suggestions?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

I saw those when they came on at £950. I was thinking of buying, keeping the stands and flogging the speakers! Great price. Heard the A6s today and think the SA1 is a far superior music maker...

A

Anonymous

I have my Sonus Faber Minimas set up more or less as you describe. SF make fabulous speakers, but they don't come up that frequently second hand, and they tend not to be cheap. Great option, though.

A

Anonymous

igglebert:I saw those when they came on at £950. I was thinking of buying, keeping the stands and flogging the speakers! Great price. Heard the A6s today and think the SA1 is a far superior music maker...

Yes luckily I was the only bidder and got them at the start price I was prepared to go up to 1250.

I had a word with the chap at Lintone Audio and he said that the previous owner had moved to much larger house and part exchanged them for some floor standing Spendors.

I am extremely happy with these SA1s, a great improvement on the CM1s I had before, and great synergy with my Naim amp..........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts