Dear Clare & WHFSAV team.BRYSTON,LEEMA AND MOON AUDIO. HELP NEEDED

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi' Clare.

I have a list of speakers i want to try with Bryston kit cd and amp worth 3000 each and Moon audio.
The speakers are Pro-ac d15,B&W 805S,Wilson sq two and PMC FB1.As you know it's going to be very difficult to listen to all of them,so can you please narrow down on the selection and just list the ones that would be worth listening to, with each of these kits.
Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
Dear Clare is trudging the halls of IFA ATM, but I am sure she will respond on her return.

And once again, careful with that caps lock, Eugene...

ÿReally? I'm sure I've spied her online today. Is she just checking up on us?ÿ

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:When she has time I am sure she'll be chipping in, but she is rather busy, as you may have noticed from all the news stories appearing today.

Well seems like she's not back yet.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
burhan:Andrew Everard:When she has time I am sure she'll be chipping in, but she is rather busy, as you may have noticed from all the news stories appearing today.

Well seems like she's not back yet.

And I'm afraid I can't answer your question, since it was originally directed specifically at Clare. It's the law around here, you see...

A

Anonymous

Surly she most be back by now?.
Andrew i would also like to know your opinion.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
burhan:Surly she most be back by now?.

She has returned and departed again. And she was not at all surly.

And no, it doesn't work like that: you specifically asked Clare - IN BLOCK CAPITALS - so you'll have to wait for her answer.
emotion-1.gif

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

And no, it doesn't work like that: you specifically asked Clare - IN BLOCK CAPITALS - so you'll have to wait for her answer.
emotion-1.gif

ohh he is soo strict!

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

emotion-1.gif

Hi' Andrew.
I,v made some changes from my previous post.
Can you please give your answer now.
Thanks.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yes, I'm back, but you may not like my answer - I strongly believe that (especially) at this level you HAVE to hear all the combinations yourself.

All the components you mention are great, with their differences being in tone, delivery style - even aesthetic style! Only you - along with your favourite CDs- can decide what suits you best.

That's not a cop-out answer, but very sound advice... I appreciate it won't be easy to audition everything, but you're contemplating spending almost £10K on a system, which should be a VERY considered decision, IMO.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts