Deals to be had at Asda

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Asda seem to have a few really good deals on at the moment. I bought Iron Man (bluray 2 disc special) for £17.72 and GTA 4 for £24.00.....both less than Play.com. Seemed to have loads of other deals on games, bluray and DVD as well. Might be worth a quick visit if you're passing.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Yeah but don't you have to slap your -rse after you've bought them? Is unbecoming......

It's globally recognised, that ad - well, at least in the souks at Marrakech, where one stall holder, on ascertaining we were English, promised us "best
deal - Asda price", then patted his bum. We politely declined....

John Duncan

Clare Newsome:
JohnDuncan:Yeah but don't you have to slap your -rse after you've bought them? Is unbecoming......

It's globally recognised, that ad - well, at least in the souks at Marrakech, where one stall holder, on ascertaining we were English, promised us "best
deal - Asda price", then patted his bum. We politely declined....

Did you not have any camels to swap?

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Beware J.D. Musn"t give the boss the Hump, or youll never get in the sacred rooms at W.H.F.
emotion-5.gif

John Duncan

fatboyslimfast:Camels, John... Camels...

yes yes. That was not an inquisitive what-the-hell-are-you-on-about smiley, it was more of a gulp-with-alarm-in-eyes smiley. Like the man in the monkey suit in "Trading Places"......

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:

yes yes. That was not an inquisitive what-the-hell-are-you-on-about smiley, it was more of a gulp-with-alarm-in-eyes smiley.

Are you thinking of writing a 'Users Guide to Smileys', JD ?

JohnDuncan:

Like the man in the monkey suit in "Trading Places"......

Who, after the best piece of eyes only acting, went on to be an accomplished drummer and Phil Collins lookalike.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:andyb190:
eyes only acting

As opposed to eyebrows-only acting:

roger_moore_suited.jpg

Unless you have evidence to the contrary, Clare, Moore received only one 'Leading eyebrow' award and not even a nomination for best supporting eyebrow. He was not as multifaceted as you may think.

A

Anonymous

I was referring to the fact that only 1 eyebrow was gifted.. the left. The right , as in politics, received no plaudits.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi J.D. Is that the kind of look you give the builders when you find that
they still won"t be finished for another 2 weeks.I know how it feels
mate.So I told them that I wouldn"t be able to pay them until a week
after that.They gave me that look too.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
emotion-10.gif
Hi J.D. Is that the kind of look you give the builders when you find that they still won"t be finished for another 2 weeks.I know how it feels mate.So I told them that I wouldn"t be able to pay them until a week after that.They gave me that look too.

A

Anonymous

Lets hope they finish soon as you need to get some carpet down to prevent echoing acoustics
emotion-5.gif

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
PJPro:SpiceWeasel:GTA4 sounds tempting, especially for £24. Was that on the PS3 ? Yeap, PS3 version.

I went to my local asda yesterday and they didn't have any copies, couldn't see the marked price on the shelf either. So I went to the big asda's near work tonight and they do have gta4 but for £40 :( .TBH all the games and dvd's/blu-rays looked expensive in the big asda. Maybe the offer is only in certain stores.

EDIT: Just bought it off hmv.co.uk for £24.99 delivered

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
The mega deals continue at Asda. They've got a two bluray films for £20 deal on at the moment. Got Cloverfield and Spiderwick for 20 notes.

Watched Cloverfield last night. Good film. Even my wife enjoyed it.

Spiderwick is for the kids. My wife and I will watch it first to make sure they're not too young (4.25, 2.5 and 0.9 years).

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
PJPro:The mega deals continue at Asda. They've got a two bluray films for £20 deal on at the moment. Got Cloverfield and Spiderwick for 20 notes.

Watched Cloverfield last night. Good film. Even my wife enjoyed it.

Spiderwick is for the kids. My wife and I will watch it first to make sure they're not too young (4.25, 2.5 and 0.9 years).

They are too young! I've read up on that film as I was thinking the same (mine are 2.3 and 5.7!) and they would be scared witless.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Oh well. Maybe I'll enjoy it then? I suspect that by the time they're old enough, bluray will have been replaced by something better.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Don't want to keep banging on about ASDA, but just got another bargain. Far Cry 2 for PS3 for £21. OK, cheaper online but very cheap for off the shelf.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts