Damn damn damn

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Then mine could have been a one off case. When I first initialised and setup the CCA, I was using the analogue out. Then after two days the mini-toslink cable arrived , and I plugged it in yesterday afternoon. And had played via same in the evening yesterday. Today morning when I opened the Google home app, in the settings the HDR function was off. I then manually switched it on.

insider9

newlash09 said:
Iam using the wxc-50 as a digital streamer with the preamp functionality disabled.

Iam using the dac in the parasound amp or the chord 2qute depending on convenience.

The wxc-50 is hard wired to ethernet. Though I had tried over WiFi in the past, and still didn't have any dropouts though.

Today I disabled the WiFi and Bluetooth options, and couldn't control the wxc-50 with the app, though it was hard wired to the same router over the same WiFi network. Did anyone else experience this. Thought that with WiFi disabled at the back, I should still be able to control via the app. But the app kept saying ' previous music cast component not found '
Any info please....:)
Sorry for slow reply. I've only had it happen once or twice in over a year and via WiFi. Restarting phone helped resolve this.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts