Dali Zensor 5.1 sub

T.T.

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I have being looking for a subwoofer to match my 5.1 system(Dali Zensor 7s front, 3s, rear+center) other than the Dali e-12f, but at the same price range(400-500€). I've been looking at the svs pb-1000, but I'm not sure if buying a sub from other brands/series would benefit the overall result since it, according to some, would mess the system balance. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
T.T. said:
I have being looking for a subwoofer to match my 5.1 system(Dali Zensor 7s front, 3s, rear+center) other than the Dali e-12f, but at the same price range(400-500€). I've been looking at the svs pb-1000, but I'm not sure if buying a sub from other brands/series would benefit the overall result since it, according to some, would mess the system balance. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Who said that?? I happen to have two SVS subwoofers (PC13-Ultra, old style with 750W Bash amplifier in the parlour) and the PC12-Plus in the kitchen, both operating with mainly Eltax loudspeakers. All seems well to me, and to everyone else who hears them .....

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Ive got zensor 3s and matching centre and i found a used dali ikon sub mk2 with 2 year warranty for £400. Is amazing. Just wish my room wasnt wasting this sub

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts