Dali zensor 3 or q acoustics 3020/ wharfedale diamond 220 with sub

I already posted a speaker discussion, but now im again in doubt.

The dali zensor 3 gives great bass, clear vocals and great soundstage (listened to them in the shop).
But I recently thought about a cheaper pare of speakers (q acoustics 3020 or wharfedale diamond 220) with great mids and highs in combination with a good budget sub woofer.

Will this combination gives me a great balance in spectrum, more than the dali zensor 3?

I like a very low detailed bass (drum and bass) and therefore thought about a sub.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to put a question to a question. If the Dali 3 give everything you want bass wise, is it not adding to the complexity of the system to add a sub, with set up, not to mention an extra box and cables?

gasolin

It's not just plug in a subwoofer and in some magical way you get clean even bass down to 24 hz

I have Q acoustcis 2010i and i have had a pair of zensor 1 The Q Acoustics are better so if your choice is 3020 i would go for that, the q acosustics is more clear/fresh sounding and don't sound as agressive as the zensors does, even when both have a sound charateristics to the brighter side i feel it's a problem with the dalis not with the q acoustics

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts