Dali Lektor

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

JoelSim:

SHAXOS:Not bad! They look a lot better than the other monstrosities Dali produce.

Just like Rooney, Tevez, Ferdinand, Scholes, Berbatov, G Neville, Van der Sar, Carrick, looks aren't everything!

..................so you admit you fancy the pants of Ronaldo, Mr Simister? (I notice you spared him from that list) ;)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Sam Srivastava:JoelSim:

SHAXOS:Not bad! They look a lot better than the other monstrosities Dali produce.

Just like Rooney, Tevez, Ferdinand, Scholes, Berbatov, G Neville, Van der Sar, Carrick, looks aren't everything!

Er...I'm not a United fan but I like watching them play. As for Ronaldo, a good player but a complete ****! (Think JD's favorite word)

..................so you admit you fancy the pants of Ronaldo, Mr Simister? (I notice you spared him from that list) ;)

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:Er...I'm not a United fan but I like watching them play. As for Ronaldo, a good player but a complete ****! (Think JD's favorite word)

Complete hob?

Not been on here for a while......hope you're well my son ;)

TRENDING THREADS