Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
Here they are ;

dali_lektorseries.jpg

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
SHAXOS:Not bad! They look a lot better than the other monstrosities Dali produce.

Thats fighting talk ;)

Oh, and you got some muck on your avatar!

nads

Andy Clough:All will be revealed in the Nov 08 issue, on sale this Thursday (Sept 18)
emotion-1.gif

so some time later for us overseas readers. Will hold off having a listen to them for a while.

A

Anonymous

Look like focal to me..

http://www.focal.tm.fr/catalogue-docs/EN/6/img/107.jpg

jules.

A

Anonymous

gbhsi1:Those metal strips which hold the grills make it look cheap!

got to agree with this - which is dissapointing as i expect more from Dali.
surprised to see they have departed from their trademark ribbon tweeter...
also dissapointed to see there is no 3-way standmount... actually there seems to be a distinct lack of 3-way standmounts from anyone these days! dissapointing as i know how good they can sound!

A

Anonymous

Like them, and the metal strip. I am guessing the lack of ribbon tweeter is a price constraint.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
They're due in the next week or two. I've currently got a pair of Lektor 6 floorstanders warming up in one of the listening rooms - they'll be featured in the December issue (on sale November 13).

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
They haven't been playing long, so I really couldn't say. They seem quite nicely made and they haven't burst into flames or anything, so it's all going well so far...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
SHAXOS:Not bad! They look a lot better than the other monstrosities Dali produce.

Just like Rooney, Tevez, Ferdinand, Scholes, Berbatov, G Neville, Van der Sar, Carrick, looks aren't everything!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts