Dali Ikon On-wall speakers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
When I look at the Dali Ikon 6 5.1 package it contains: 2x ikon 6 floorstanders, 1x centre vocal-2 speaker, 1x ikon sub and 2x ikon on-wall speakers... What are those 2 on-wall spekaers??? cause when you look at ikon 6 set separately then you won't find nothing called on-wall speakers... there are bookshelf speakers called IKON 1 and IKON 2. Could anyone tell me if on-wall speakers in 5.1 package are IKON 1 IKON 2 or something different??? It is annoying me I don't know what is going on!!! please help thanks!!!! It may be cheaper to buy it separtely but I don't know how rears are called!!!!

A

Anonymous

Thank you!!! Do you know if wall mount brackets are included in 5.1 package with them as well???

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Sorry I don'know... They look quite good if you can accomodate them though.

*edit... read the last line of the second paragraph of the link ;)

A

Anonymous

Hi there. I have the Dali Ikon 6 5.1 system and the On-Walls are basically a re-boxed Ikon 2 desingned to hang on a single screw on your wall or rest on a bookshelf. Sound great. Don't worry about them at all. The package is fantastic.

Topdog

Dec 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi folks I have a brand new pair 2 of Dali Ikon On-Wall speakers that were never used in my home surround sound that for some reason were never used still in the box I'm hoping to sell and I'm from near Newcastle Australia so if someone is interested in buying them please send me an offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts