Dac to Amp Interconnect...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just got myself a V-Dac.

Spent a lot on this hi-fi system so looking for a qood quality interconnect to connect the Dac to the Amp.. any suggestions? Not sure if they'll be a massive difference in sound quality between cables for this, so Ill leave it to you guys... :)

A

Anonymous

I dont really know how much the base cost even is... I have a good amp and a good dac, shouldnt really shirk on the interconnect... would only need very little length too.

A

Anonymous

I use a SHB coherent 40cm cable to connect my beresford to my rotel RA04, it does a better job in terms of width of soundstage than the chord crimson it replaced at twice the price. I paid about 40 for the crimson, and 20 odd for the SHB. I'd buy another one.

hth

John Duncan

I am one of the forum members who has taken a punt on Gotham interconnects and really got the p--s ripped out of me when they got a two star review. So now I use a s/h Chord Chorus that I bought for 80 quid.

A

Anonymous

If it was me, I'd pick up the Merlin Mozart. It will cost you £40, but why skimp on cables when you've put good money into the rest of the system? The Mozart is so good for the money, we just gave it an Award. Check out the review here: http://whathifi.com/Review/Merlin-Mozart/

A

Anonymous

I nearly bought the merlin, but the SHB came up first then the awards issue. Also the SHB metaphor sounds better in my system than the crimson that I had bought previously, which is a 40 quid cable...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply guys.

At £10, I am going to give the SHB a shot, and see what that sounds like first.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts