Cyruslink Link mini 2 - Where Can I Buy One

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ever since What Hi Fi's review of the Cyruslink Link mini 2 iPod dock and speakers I've kept an eye on Amazon, but I've never seen one in stock. Does anyone know anywhere else I can get one? Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, but you don't appear to be able to buy this item here either. The area where there should be a price summary and buy button is blank. It seems very strange that such a highly rated item has been largely unavailable since the What Hi Fi review - you would have thought the manufacturers would have jumped on the opportunity...

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's available, but not widely online - agree that's odd for an MP3-related product, but it's all part of the hi-fi heritage of the brand: step into an independent hi-fi retailer that stocks Cyrus kit and you'd probably find one on the shelf.

In fact if you give Superfi a call, I bet they'd order one in for you - maybe they're just not allowed to actually sell it online.

A

Anonymous

Up until a few weeks ago, Amazon were doing the Link Mini for 60 quid, free delivery:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyruslink-Black-Performance-Docking-Platform/dp/B000RL8A1S

... until it went out of stock, while Superfi had it at 75 quid, also free delivery, for a bit longer. I was also looking around for a good dock, but found the Monitor Audio i-Deck for 80 quid so went for that instead. Play.com are doing the smaller Cyruslink dock half-price at the moment if that's any use...

A

Anonymous

Why not try your local Cyrus dealer? I got the previous Cyrus dock from mine. No discounts but didn't seem to be any from anyone else either.

A

Anonymous

I think I've discovered why it's been impossible to get hold of the Link Mini 2 from Amazon or anywhere else online - because it's now available in Marks & Spencer as a M&S branded product. It looks exactly the same, so I assume it is in fact, the same! I tested it and it sounds rather sweet considering the price, which is a reasonable £89.

A

Anonymous

Can anyone clarify this? Am keen to get one of these docks!

Thanks

EDIT: Ignore me - just looked at M&S website & it is branded as cyruslink!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="matm00"]because it's now available in Marks & Spencer as a M&S branded product.[/quote]

Funnily enough, I also saw the Cyrus LinkDock in M&S in Kingston at the weekend too. They had plenty of stock on the shelves.

A

Anonymous

I guess it's still made by Cyruslink, but on the back of the one I saw in store it had an M&S sticker. That doesn't bother me though as long as it is the same. Shame it's £20 more expensive than when it was on Amazon though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts