Cyrus

db_58

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else had problems with the digital input card on the Cyrus DAC-XP failing repeatedly, i.e. twice in 3 years? I asked for a reduction on the repair fee the second time and Cyrus were very unhelpful.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
db_58 said:
Has anyone else had problems with the digital input card on the Cyrus DAC-XP failing repeatedly, i.e. twice in 3 years? I asked for a reduction on the repair fee the second time and Cyrus were very unhelpful.

There are a few comments elsewhere but no more than with most other brands.

Have you got an email showing cyrus' reply to your enquiry/problem which you can post here?

I have found them to be helpful on the few occasions I had to contact them.

I was also told they monitor this site so a copy of the email would maybe be the way forward to resolve the issue.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
db_58 said:
I found them very unhelpful when my CD player started skipping.i remember I had a problem with my Arcam av450 and coz I live very near to them they just said drop it in and we'll have a look at it.i live about 2mins from Cyrus and I had to go through a massive questionnaire and then they said well we know the remote control doesn't work.i felt that they didn't want to take my cdi in.at one stage they said take it back to the shop :O

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts