Cyrus - World Exclusive??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Messiah

You are just spot on tonight John! Thread over again................oh wait a minute..................
emotion-2.gif

T

the record spot

chebby:the record spot:A turntable? After all these years?!

No! A Cyrus turntable would probably be a slot loader and would only allow 11.5" LPs to be inserted.

LOL!! Not forgetting the odd scratch here and there...!

A

Anonymous

Cyrus already have a series out beyond 8, ie the X series; DAC-X(P), CD XTSE, Mono-X.

How often do you randomly ring hifi manufacturers and why would they discuss private matters with you Hughes?
emotion-16.gif

John Duncan

thfcwestlower:
Cyrus already have a series out beyond 8, ie the X series; DAC-X(P), CD XTSE, Mono-X.

How often do you randomly ring hifi manufacturers and why would they discuss private matters with you Hughes?
emotion-16.gif

Because he is a published writer on hifi matters (with a Sondek)

A

Anonymous

Hughes123:

monkey023:Apparently what they are doing is trying out a disc tray loading system. The cd player will now have the sound quality of a Bush portable but it won't destroy your entire collection of cds (only of half it and your ears!)

I'm telling you, it's bedsit Aiwa, not Bush portable...
emotion-40.gif

Gosh I am terribly sorry! You are quite right it is bedsit Aiwa. I will try not to make such an amateurish mistake next time! haha

A

Anonymous

Judging by the clue isnt it obviously the new series 9 from Cyrus?...

ps Joel how much for the look-a-like Cyrus shoe box? :p

Messiah

Vinny7:
Judging by the clue isnt it obviously the new series 9 from Cyrus?...

ps Joel how much for the look-a-like Cyrus shoe box? :p

Series 9. Maybe. Not really an exciting world exclusive though.

Messiah

As an update, I read elsewhere in an interview with Peter Bartlett:

Why no USB input on the DAC? (DAC XP)

'In about 6 weeks we will be announcing new products with a very good solution for just that. It won't be added to the DAC XP, but the transport (CD XTse) will work supremely with what we've got coming. We're trying to give people a really affordable (so expensive!) way of intergrating music they have stored on a computer.'

So there you go!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts