Cyrus - World Exclusive??

Messiah

Hi All,

I have just read on an email from Audio T that Cyrus will be unveiling a 'World Exclusive' product at the Bristol Show. Does anyone have an idea of what this might be????

John Duncan

Messiah:
Hi All,

I have just read on an email from Audio T that Cyrus will be unveiling a 'World Exclusive' product at the Bristol Show. Does anyone have an idea of what this might be????

This? Complete with iPod connectivity.

A

Anonymous

I was talking to Cyrus a few days ago, and they "exlusively" reveiled to me what it was! I'm not at all a Cyrus fan, but what they're bringing out is excellent if you like Cyrus!

I'll give you all a clue (not that I am supposed to!) think of all the numbers in the Cyrus range - you had the Cyrus 1 first, then the Cyrus 2 etc etc...

Messiah

JohnDuncan:Messiah:
Hi All,

John I think you have nailed it! Thread over........oh wait.........

A

Anonymous

chebby:A CD player where the discs actually fit?

Don't be silly, that's asking too much...

Messiah

Hughes123:
I was talking to Cyrus a few days ago, and they "exlusively" reveiled to me what it was! I'm not at all a Cyrus fan, but what they're bringing out is excellent if you like Cyrus!

I'll give you all a clue (not that I am supposed to!) think of all the numbers in the Cyrus range - you had the Cyrus 1 first, then the Cyrus 2 etc etc...

So.........I need further clues (maybe just spell it out!). There are a lot of numbers in all the Cyrus kit.

A

Anonymous

Okay, 1......2.......3.......5.......6........7........8.........

Messiah

Hughes123:Okay, 1......2.......3.......5.......6........7........8.........

I get that! Luckily I have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs to help!
emotion-2.gif

But are you saying it is a new amp?? If so I am not really that excited by that! (Or has the Cyrus 4 turned up!)

Was looking for a Blu-Ray players or AV Master that can decode the HD formats....

Messiah

Well reading somewhere else, it seems the general consensus is on a streaming device for link to a PC. Now this would be great!

This seems the most likely. Other ideas thown in are wireless speakers (mentioned on the Cyrus website) or an iPod dock but this seems less likely to me.

Further digging has found an interview with Peter Bartlett in which he states "an affordable way to to get to music stored on a pc"

Hmmm...........

Ajani

Apr 9, 2008
Visit site
Hughes123:Okay, 1......2.......3.......5.......6........7........8.........

Cyrus 8.5 Ultra Super Special Edition Amp and CD?

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Messiah:
Hi All,

wow i see they have improved the looks no end...

:)

manicm

Messiah:

Well reading somewhere else, it seems the general consensus is on a streaming device for link to a PC. Now this would be great!

This seems the most likely. Other ideas thown in are wireless speakers (mentioned on the Cyrus website) or an iPod dock but this seems less likely to me.

Further digging has found an interview with Peter Bartlett in which he states "an affordable way to to get to music stored on a pc"

Hmmm...........

If they can implement a slightly more elegant solution than Linn's I do believe they'd have a killler on their hands.

I'm waiting!!

But in all honesty won't they just reveal wireless speakers? Ho-hum...

A

Anonymous

If they are making a streamer I don't see the point.

Surely they cannot compete with rivals such as Apple, Sonos, etc.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Hughes123:Okay, 1......2.......3.......5.......6........7........8.........

X

emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Apparently what they are doing is trying out a disc tray loading system. The cd player will now have the sound quality of a Bush portable but it won't destroy your entire collection of cds (only of half it and your ears!)

A

Anonymous

monkey023:Apparently what they are doing is trying out a disc tray loading system. The cd player will now have the sound quality of a Bush portable but it won't destroy your entire collection of cds (only of half it and your ears!)

I'm telling you, it's bedsit Aiwa, not Bush portable...
emotion-40.gif

manicm

Eddie Pound:

If they are making a streamer I don't see the point.

Surely they cannot compete with rivals such as Apple, Sonos, etc.

From a 12cm disc they can, not from a 12.0000001cm disc they can't.

Ok this is getting out of hand now, Cyrus better release something smart so no more inane jokes here
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts