Cyrus vs Naim

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

The great thing about both makes is that you can buy s/h and sell for around the same price when you upgrade.

I have listened to Naim as well as Cyrus but the attraction of staying with Cyrus is too great. As you can see I have many Cyrus boxes and can control all (well nearly) from my single Cyrus remote - even my wife can use it.

A

Anonymous

Hi there

Ive had a good Cyrus system cd8se plus matching amp, and a superuniti also I've got a 202/200 ndx system.

How can I put this, the Cyrus is very good hifi , but it's very boring to my ears compared to any naim system, perhaps a better source would really get your system singing.

I had been a Cyrus customer for over 15 years as soon as I heard naim there was no going back for me, one thing I must add the naim is much more set up sensitive then the Cyrus, so make sure you have some naca5, a good rack and all the cables are dressed and not touching and the kiss of death to naim are power conditioners.

A

Anonymous

You should demo both if you can at the same dealer. Personally the Cyrus sound (I used with the original HL-P3) left me cold and I was really glad when I changed to another brand. It was only after giving up on the stupid brand loyalty thing I could hear what I'd been missing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts