Current Setup

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
My lounge set up

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/8cbs46ajha9m0dc/VksD9_OfAl

Why couldn't I get the images to show in the 'tree' bit when pasting an image url (all it done was show a broken small template pic?)

Does dropbox work with that procedure?

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Panasonic TX-P50GT50

Yamaha RX-A1010

Pioneer BDP-LX52

Sony BDP-S490

Creek Evolution 2 CDP and Amplifier

Netgear ReadyNas Ultra2

Monitor Audio RX6/RXLCR

Monitor Audio Radius HD90s with Stands

BK Electronics Gemini II Subwoofer (not shown)

Logitech Squeezebox Touch

Logitech Squeezebox Radio

Logitech Harmony One Remote

SkyHD Box

Various cables too many to mention

x2 Routers (not shown) Netgear wired and BT for wireless - reason being I needed a router that accepts a WOL packet over the internet and the BT one couldn't but the wireless signal of the BT HomeHub is decent.

Far too many electronics in this lounge but all serves a purpose.

Spares/in other rooms of house:

Logitech Squeezebox Radio x3

Logitech Squeezebox Touch x1

Spare Monitor Audio Radius HD90 (gloss black) impulse buy as they were cheap

D

Deleted member 2457

mattjax05 said:
My lounge set up

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/8cbs46ajha9m0dc/VksD9_OfAl

Why couldn't I get the images to show in the 'tree' bit when pasting an image url (all it done was show a broken small template pic?)

Does dropbox work with that procedure?

Last time I uploaded pictures I had to copy and paste them in. Nice system!

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
kevin7.1 said:
Hi, great set up!

What do you have your tv mounted on to clear the centre speaker. My speaker doesn't cover the screen but does cover my tv speakers.

It's on an 'all singing, all dancing' wall bracket. The tv can be moved in any direction to suit my different viewing angles. The tv can clear the front speaker with ease and I push it back when watching normal tv so it's flush up against the wall.

Bracket bought off the well known auction site - there's plenty of them on there, think it cost about £40 delivered - it's very heavy and solid, despite its flexibility which is all you need really. Plus it's got a built in spirit level too.

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
RobinKidderminster said:
Have u tried bringing the fronts fwd a little? Even rhe settee a tad fwd? Similar layout to mine. Not ideal but tweaking may help. Very tidy.

Despite the appearance in the pictures, the front 3 all sit just over 30cm from the wall and I have zero issues with sound. I'm happy with the position of the rears too. To me it's 100% ideal and everything is symmetrical, I'm really pleased with it. The lounge is for living first and foremost and I'm pleased I have the best of both worlds.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts