Creek EVO 2 Vs Cambridge Audio Azur 640A V2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Dear Hi Fi Enthusiasts,

Anyone heard the creek EVO 2 performance? is it far better compare to CA Azur 640 A V2?

Does Creek Evo 2 considered a higher end amp compare to CA? & Both sound qualities is far apart?

Both Amps i suppose they wont have a problem driving a Floorstander with 20-150w or even 200w i suppose?

There is no review over at WHF for creek EVO so i wonder is it good? Cos a shop owner ever recommended this amp strongly to me but i decided to buy a CA 640 azur A V2 consider its power at 75W for future upgrading to floorstander and of course WHF gave a 5 star for it.

Is my choice wise?

Best Rgds,

Alvin Tay

tayalvin:

Dear Hi Fi Enthusiasts,

Anyone heard the creek EVO 2 performance? is it far better compare to CA Azur 640 A V2?

Does Creek Evo 2 considered a higher end amp compare to CA? & Both sound qualities is far apart?

Both Amps i suppose they wont have a problem driving a Floorstander with 20-150w or even 200w i suppose?

There is no review over at WHF for creek EVO so i wonder is it good? Cos a shop owner ever recommended this amp strongly to me but i decided to buy a CA 640 azur A V2 consider its power at 75W for future upgrading to floorstander and of course WHF gave a 5 star for it.

Is my choice wise?

Best Rgds,

Alvin Tay

I posed a similar question a few weeks ago. I know the original Evo would run rings around the 640 V2, so you could assume the Evo MKII will extend the gap.

matthewpiano

You are talking about amps from two different price points. The 640A is excellent but the original Evo was, as PP says, in another league and, like PP, I would expect the Evo 2 to be a step forward again.

If you go for Creek amplification I'd strongly recommend looking at Epos speakers.

A

Anonymous

Thanks matthew,

understand you guys point here. they are both of different performance range.

best rgds

alvin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts