Converting DVD to ipod

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know of any legitmate software that would allow me to transfer DVD films to my video ipod? I tried downloading a piece of software online from www.makayama.com which claimed to be able to do it, but it caused a virus on my computer. I also downloaded Tubehunter which had similar claims, but again, it hasn' worked. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi there, have you tried a program called clonedvd mobile it converts movies for many portables players including ipods an archos players. i have used it and found it easy to use and the quality to be very good. I'm sure u get a free trial aswell so worth a try.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi there,

Amazon stocks a range of software that'll let you do this - check out the user reviews on this example for what's involved - but do remember that the vast majority of standard DVDs are copy-protected and it's illegal to make copies.

However, there have been various cases rumbling through the law-courts re making copies of DVDs you already own as back-ups - so as long as these are for your own personal use, and not being shared, you're probably on safe ground. (Which incidentally you definitely are with CDs - as long as copy is for your own use, it's fine).

A

Anonymous

Outstanding. If that doesn't work, I have a piece of software at home, DVD Audio ripper or something. Creates mp3 files from DVDs. Works really well. Have no recollection of where I got it, but if you google you're sure to find something that will work. Handbrake looks good. I might start using it. I used the one I have to turn all my live U2 DVDs into music for my iPod.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts