convert video files to play on ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone recomend some free software that will convert video files to play on an ipod. I'm trying to convert video shot on a nokia mobile phone. Thanks

A

Anonymous

Thanks John, but I have to pay for QT pro to use that function. Not sure it's worth the money from what I've read about it. I'm using a pc btw,

A

Anonymous

Could I also ask your advice, John (or anyone). I have been using Handbrake to convert dvd's on to ipod touch (using a Mac) and has worked a treat on all except one, which it just does not want to read prior to transfer. Any other Mac based conversion software out there that you would recommend?

Thanks

John Duncan

I use mactheripper, but only to convert to a disk image (video_ts directory etc), and I don't know if it does any other formats - you could create a disc image first (ie removing region and encryption), and then try?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info. I've got tomorrow off so will investigate. If the earth moves I'll report back.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Another Apple rip off to me this. Limit the files that the machine can play, then charge for the software to enable you to create them. I suggest googling Quicktime Pro key or something similar, but please dont use any of the codes you find as it's not legal. Ok.

A

Anonymous

well, there are many free ones in google. If u wanna enjoy high quality on your ipod, i recommend u Pavtube Video Converter which can help u convert kinds of video files to mp4 or mov your ipod can support in a fast speed.

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
QuickTime 10 (which comes with Snow Leopard) has the functionality of the old QuickTime Pro (and more). I used to convert video for iPod using the free iSquint, but I've now paid for Aimersoft Total Media Converter, which is really excellent.

D

Deleted member 108165

The thread is 10 years old dude - the original poster doesn’t even exist anymore. Read before posting.
Guess we're gonna get a lot of this from the newbies until they get their head around the site.

D

Deleted member 188533

There are some I’d like to revive, as they’re relevant, but rules state not to. Then again, I noticed a certain daily music thread has been revived, which is contributed to by about three people, so maybe it’s ok? Who knows.

I just saw this as I was cleaning up a spammer's multiple accounts ( the necro post you originally replied to in here was spam ). I have no problems with old threads being revived if they're relevant. If you aren't sure feel free to PM me. I believe that policy is related to the way google indexes forums and relevance in search results. For now though I'd say anything that brings traffic is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts