Connection help need with LCD KDL32P3020 - DVD DVD-HD870 - Receiver Sherwood RD61O6R - SKY+(not HD)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

This is my first post and I would appreciate all the help anyone can offer (thanks!).

I have Sony LCD KDL32P3020 & Samsung DVD DVD-HD870 on their way, and hope to link them up with 5 year old Sherwood RD61O6R Receiver and Sky + (not HD)..

I know the Receiver does not have a HDMI connection, and could do with some suggestions connecting the above 4 items together. I have already ordered a fairly good quality HDMI lead for LCD to DVD.

Thanks in anticipation.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Assuming this is the Sherwood receiver, you would connect the Samsung to it via a digital coaxial lead and the Sky+ using standard RCA phono leads for sound. Samsung would then have direct connection to TV via HDMI and Sky+ direct connection using RGB Scart for picture.

A

Anonymous

thanks so much - a really quick and helpful reply, could you suggest any specifc RCA phono leads leads, would just basic ones do?. I already have HDMI / Scart and digital coaxial .

Thanks again

Phil

A

Anonymous

Hi - I forgot to ask, where should I run my aerial lead into (if at all?).

I am not connecting my video for now, so should I connect this into the back of my TV or as I also have sky (not HD) attached will this affect the sets performance.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi - could you help with question, that is in this set-up where should I connect Aerial lead.tks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts