Connecting Logitech Wireless Music System to my Dennon Souround Sound Home Cinema ADV 500 SD

Mikey_Mac

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi Everybody, I would really appreciate your advice. I have been bought as a present the Logitech wireless DJ music system, I would like to be able to connect this to my Dennon ADV 500SD
home cinema system. I do not have an amp but would be more than willing to purchase one if I cannot connect any other way.

I am hi-fi virgin trying to loose his cherry. Any and all advice will be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards Mikey_Mac

Mikey_Mac

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi Nads, thanks so much for your reply. I have tried as many combinations as I could work out and still no sound. The Logitech is working fine, I can play all through my laptop, however still unable to get the sound through my Denon. Thank you anyway.

Could you please point out how to do it. Many thanks for your advice and guidance. MikeyMac

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
The red/white analogue audio inputs. You will then need to select it on the Denon remote. The DJ system should have been supplied with an RCA phono cable (red/white), if not try the blue ixos ones at a tenner.

Mikey_Mac

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Many thanks for your time and response, will do this when I get home. I did not realise that I needed to select it on the Denon remote. Will get the manual out and read what I should have read in the first place.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts