Connecting a subwoofer to a 2 channel system?

Bolddoggie

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

Would any of you kind folk know if it is possible to integrate a subwoofer into a 2 channel system? Specifically my system! I have a Monitor Audio R360HD and wouldnt mind giving it a whirl in my living room for a while, either that or flog it.. I have heard there are real benefits to be had should one do it correctly. I am using an Arcam Alpha 10 with the 10P, the speakers (B&W CM7) are biwired, the Arcams are bi-amped, there is some pre outs on the main integrated for the DAVE processor which i dont use, maybe here I can connect? the sub only has RCA inputs, no outputs so i cant loop back to the Arcam. Any help would be most appreciated, Cheers.

I really can't think of a reason to run a sub with a pair of cm7's..(unless you have a large room)...I've owned the cm5's and found them superb for their size in the bass department.buy if your sub only has rca inputs and no speaker wire terminals then I think your out of luck as I'm pretty sure that the arcams don't have a native sub out put channel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts