compromise?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking at pulling all my hifi/home cinema stuff together to tidy it all up a bit. I was thinking of a Sony STR DA2400, for its musical ability, with Dali lektor 2s sat on custom design RS300s.

Any ideas on a cd player up to about £400 and will I be able to biwire the dalis from the Sony. Any comments or alternatives appreciated.

Mike.

A

Anonymous

Bump 50 Odd views and no comments?. Come on even if you just post to say its a rubbish idea get something else.

matthewpiano

You can actually bi-AMP using the 2400ES.

I think your chosen combination could work very well. The 2400ES is a very musical amp and, whilst not as good as an equivalently priced stereo integrated it will certainly do a very good job.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
warbow:
I am looking at pulling all my hifi/home cinema stuff together to tidy it all up a bit. I was thinking of a Sony STR DA2400, for its musical ability, with Dali lektor 2s sat on custom design RS300s.

Any ideas on a cd player up to about £400 and will I be able to biwire the dalis from the Sony. Any comments or alternatives appreciated.

Mike.

Get yourself a DacMagic for £229 and use your dvd or cd player as transport or better still lossless files from a computer. Then use the £200 saved from your cd player budget to get yourself a stereo amp (you could get a decent second hand one for that), use that for music and connect to the 2400es pre outs. Best of both worlds.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts