Question Compatibility

lindo68

Aug 27, 2023
Visit site
I have recently aquired a yamah aventage A1060 receiver and arcam fmj dv139, ,I have no speakers ,need new ,what and how to connect hdmi..for audio and visual ,would like to know if they are compatible ,lg HD.661v..any help appreciated..

Welcome!

Rather than imagine we want to look up each product manual in turn and solve your problem, can you tell us if you have any experience connecting AV systems? What did you use before? Are these secondhand items and have you seen/heard them working?

Help us to help you.

Reactions: Gray

lindo68

Aug 27, 2023
Visit site
Welcome!

Rather than imagine we want to look up each product manual in turn and solve your problem, can you tell us if you have any experience connecting AV systems? What did you use before? Are these secondhand items and have you seen/heard them working?

Help us to help you.
I have had many systems over the years ,up until now I have been using onkyo hdx.series for having no space ,now I'm using piano craft yamaha 480D ..with small yamaha speakers, si now I have said products ,I have not heard them yet..yamaha aventage A1060 and arcam fmj dv139..I'd like to set this as my home theater ,got 600 for speakers..I'm hoping I didn't get a useless bag of problems, I'm assuming they work..help..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts