admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Claire i ended up buying a CA 640 c v2 over the Nad CD player and think it is an EXCELLENT CD player i am very impressed . It made the Denon DCD 700ae Sound rubbish and is worth the extra £50 over the CA540 c v2 i heard all 3 and found the CA 640 c the best choice. Now to find an amp which will out preform my Kenwood KA 3060 R (the CA 640 c sounds very good on the amp but i cannot find any reviews on my kenwood to know how good its sounds, to me it sounds a lot better than the Marantz PM 4001) after the amp £250 budget a good £200 - £250 turntable but that later on in the year any. Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Glad to be of help, and that you've ended up with a CD player you love. A great first step!

We've got an upcoming Group Test of budget amps (£250-£350) that'll be perfect for you to read before making your next choice - it's in our March issue, out next week (Thursday February 7th).

Rorschach

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
Could you please have a look and possibly reply to my post? I've got like 80 views but no replies, for whatever reason i don't know. I've asked Andy as well (editor of WhatHiFi), just to get two different points of view. I hope you'll answer my post with complete honesty.

Thanks, Rorschach

PS. it's in the Home Cinema and Tv/Projectors sections, thanks again.

A

Anonymous

Clare, I note you have not edited the title of this thread with high regard. Particularly as it is something that niggles you and your name appears twice on here alone.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Rorschach:

I've asked Andy as well (editor of WhatHiFi), just to get two different points of view. I hope you'll answer my post with complete honesty.

Get the name of the editor of the magazine right and you're even more likely to get a reply.

But in all seriousness, we don't have time to answer every query on these forums, much though we'd like to. They're as much here for interchange of information between readers as a means of posing questions for WHFSV staffers to answer.

And yes, always with complete honesty...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts