Chord mojo 2

Knight1543

May 12, 2022
Visit site
Please can anyone recommend a cable for connecting a chord mojo 2 usb c to iphone 13 lightning, or do I need to buy the camera adapter, many thanks

Knight1543

May 12, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, however according to the chord video they still say I’ll need a camera adapter? But I’m still not convinced as the chord works fine with the iPad Pro usb c charging cable

Dom

Thanks for your reply, however according to the chord video they still say I’ll need a camera adapter? But I’m still not convinced as the chord works fine with the iPad Pro usb c charging cable
Oh, I see, Apple stuff needs an authentication chip? Well, if it needs it so be it.
You could buy an Android phone? :LOL:

Knight1543

May 12, 2022
Visit site
Your right but I have an apple lightning to usb c cable which charges the phone but won’t work connected to the mojo, I have to say I’ve been an lp man for years but this mojo is pretty amazing, got a great deal as well £360 for a basically new mojo 2 from Amazon (richer sounds)

as286

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you need the camera adapter. An ordinary cable is not designed to extract the digital sound signal. I think there are two such adapters that would do the job, an ordinary one and one that has both usb c and A.

Rajput

Dec 9, 2022
Visit site
Please can anyone recommend a cable for connecting a chord mojo 2 usb c to iphone 13 lightning, or do I need to buy the camera adapter, many thanks
Hello… I’ve been using my Chord Mojo 2 with my iPhone 13 Pro Max.. with FiiO cable. Works great! Got it here in Singapore from AV ONE:
Hope this helps. Enjoy the fine music.

Namaste.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Knight1543

Mr. Reeee

Aug 2, 2022
Visit site
I just tried this for the first time using the Apple Camera Connection Kit (Lightning to USB-A adaptor) and a standard Apple USB-A to USB-C cable to my iPhone 13 Pro from my Mojo 2.

Tried both Etymōtic ER4SR and Grado RS1x headphones. It works great, no problems.

Usually, it’s connected directly to my MacBook Pro in desktop mode.

It would be nice to find a sure way to connect the Mojo 2 directly to iPhone without the Apple adaptor. Maybe someone has found one?

Reactions: Revolutions

Revolutions

Aug 6, 2023
Visit site
I just tried this for the first time using the Apple Camera Connection Kit (Lightning to USB-A adaptor) and a standard Apple USB-A to USB-C cable to my iPhone 13 Pro from my Mojo 2.

Tried both Etymōtic ER4SR and Grado RS1x headphones. It works great, no problems.

Usually, it’s connected directly to my MacBook Pro in desktop mode.

It would be nice to find a sure way to connect the Mojo 2 directly to iPhone without the Apple adaptor. Maybe someone has found one?
Have you seen this?https://www.audioconcierge.co.uk/portfolio/chord-mojo-lightning-cable-mfi06/

Reactions: Mr. Reeee

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts