Chord electronics

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

jp56

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Bonjour,

Je ai de bonnes refledt, le probleme ne augmentent pas, je ai un très bon son comme ça et je crains par le transport (perte, accident, seulement gâcher) avec une assurance très important, je ai pour le moment aussi longtemps que ce est pas plus grave font rien.

Je ai avec Matthew de cordon, mais je ne ai aucune réponse.

JP

SteveR750

The Hugo is the first DAC other than the Qute I have considered as an upgrade from the CA+. From memory, when I had the Qute for 2 weeks or so I found the optical input to be the best, that was J River MC17 or might have been 16...I recall it's USB perormance wasn't great.

jp56

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Salut ,

je dois parfois juste un cloc quand je mets sur le bouton de mon SPM 1200 E,

qu'Est-ce que c'est ?

Merci pour vos réponses

JP

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Assuming you are in France, why don't you contact the local Chord distributor and discuss the problem with them? Yes, they only appear to handle the lower-end products, according to the Chord website, but I am sure they'll be able to help or at least advise.

Their contact details are as below (though I am sure there must be a spelling mistake in the name of the company!):
L'Execption Musicale
6bis rue de Lenglet
62920 Gonnehem
France
Range: Chord | Chordette | Hugo | Mojo
Phone: + 0321022925
Fax: 07.60.47.29.25 (mobile)
Email: here.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
spiny norman said:
Assuming you are in France, why don't you contact the local Chord distributor and discuss the problem with them? Yes, they only appear to handle the lower-end products, according to the Chord website, but I am sure they'll be able to help or at least advise.

Their contact details are as below (though I am sure there must be a spelling mistake in the name of the company!):

L'Execption Musicale6bis rue de Lenglet62920 GonnehemFrance

Range: Chord | Chordette | Hugo | MojoPhone: + 0321022925Fax: 07.60.47.29.25 (mobile)Email: here.

The Belgian distributor has exactly the same contact details, except the typo is missing, and the address is now in Belgium. *shok*
L'Exception Musicale
6bis rue de Lenglet
62920 Gonnehem
Belgium Range: Chord | Chordette | Hugo | Mojo
Phone: 0321022925
Fax: 07.60.47.29.25 (mobile)
Email: gilles.vekeman@free.fr

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts