chord chameleon or merlin chopin

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
im after a new interconnect for my cd player i have arcam cd73t and aracm a70 amp. which of these interconnects would be better. or can anyone recommend any others? im looking to spend around a 100pounds. thanks

Firstly, I wouldn't spend anymore than around £80 for your system - it's pretty much the same as mine.

I can highly recommend the Merlins. I previously had Chord Chrysalis and the Chopins have far more transparency, tighter bass and overall cleaner, more detail than the Chords. Not heard the Chameleon, but older Chord stuff is fairly rich sounding......

A

Anonymous

cheapest i can find chopin for is 110 but i can get a merlin verdi for 150 on ebay isit worth the extra?

A

Anonymous

For your budget, 0.5m Chameleon would work a treat. Look on ebay and get a used 1m one for less than £80. Lovely cable.

A

Anonymous

so out of the merlin chopin merlin verdi and chord chameleon which would produce the best sound with arcam a70 amp and arcam cd73t cd player and mordaunt short ms906 speakers?these are the cheapest prices i can find chameleon 90, chopin 105 verdi 150

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts