fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Wow, that's an open Q...

I think for me it would have to be a Linn/Naim setup from the early 90s, probably LP12/Lingo/Ekos/Troika with Naim 52 and 135s. Speakers are another matter altogether. I would go with a pair of Adam Audio HM2s. I would also include a Naim CD player for the silver things.

And then, for the rest of the house, a brace of Squeezebox Transporters with Rotel RA04s and PMC DB1i's....

And someone to hand me the winning lottery ticket...
emotion-5.gif

Are you asking the question out of interest, or because you are looking to buy something? Nothing wrong with either, but if the latter, it would be good to know a budget...

A

Anonymous

Yes interested to buy new source. Not sure to go for old musical fidelity tri vista or the new a5 musical fidelity. Also was wondering if the old musical fidelity nu vista would be a better offer as i have a lot of cds. May be i need to look at other brands as there is so much competition out there that you dont know what to go for. It is very hard for me to audition gear as a lot is second hand and means i would need to travel all around the country. My system at present comprises of Cyrus 7Q cd with seperate PSX power, Cyrus pre ca7 and two Cyrus pca.7 mono blocks whichb each give 150 watts per block and spender s8 floor standing speakers. my room is 20ft by 12.5 ft and i listen to classical,easy listening folk and jazz. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts