CD Player for NAD/Tannoy Setup

Loczki

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
I am looking for a quality CD player to pair with my Tannoy Fusion 4 speakers and NAD 2200 Power Amp NAD 1155 Pre Amp (Both of these products are very old but they are proving to be very capable) I would like to hear some suggestions, and if possible within the NAD range just so i keep some consistency(although not if the current NAD CD players are not up to much) Since i have no cd player at the moment, i play my music through my PC. I was wondering what difference to the sound quality(if any) adjusting the volume on the PC as apposed to the pre-amp makes. Any suggestions or insight would be deeply appreciated. P.S. let me know what you think of my setup, i am not very experienced in the world of Hi-Fi and was wondering if what ive got is actually any good

Loczki

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
I dont have a specific budget, but less that 200 quid would be nice, im not really sure how much bang you get for your buck in the CD player range. Im looking for a rather basic cd player, something that works well and is quite robust.

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]

£165, five stars, full review in current (February) issue...

[/quote]

Do you think this player is better than the CD6002 ?

Loczki

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
Thank you very much, ill be sure to have a look at one and if its a 5 star product im sure i will be very pleased with it.

Regards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts