carmina burana and ave maria

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
im a heavy metal fan i mostly listen to metallica and symphonyx but this week i've mostly been listening to carmina burana by Karl Off and ave maria by mozart or shubert o dont remember the later will really push your sistem the vocals ( maria callas ) are astonishing have a listen

A

Anonymous

music it's music and it's enjoyable in all its forms as long as it been made with passion,feling and soul and remember no mozart would've equal no vivaldi, no vivaldi = no jimi hendrix, no jimi= no metallica!!!!

it's a evolution and a reaction to every action of every musucian

A

Anonymous

Carmina Burana? That's the opera with "O Fortuna!" isn't it? An absolute cacophony of crashing cybals. I vaguely recall it being in a horror film - Damien? And possibly an Old Spice ad?

It's going to be in my head all day now.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="sex"]

music it's music and it's enjoyable in all its forms as long as it been made with passion,feling and soul and remember no mozart would've equal no vivaldi, no vivaldi = no jimi hendrix, no jimi= no metallica!!!!

it's a evolution and a reaction to every action of every musucian

[/quote]

The best post you made to date, I feel the same way.

A

Anonymous

thanks thaiman im happy you fell the same way is good to know that some people dont buy hi-fi just cos they are good but cose u need them to listen to music like it should be heard ! at its best!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts